Update any edition of NOD32 and ESS v2.7, v3.0, v4.0 on any Windows platform !
This application allows installing a full signature database update into any location. The definitions can be used to update a product locally, or ported to another computer. Username and/or password are not required on the target computer to update the product.
The installer includes 2 sets of full updates for:
1. ESET NOD32 2.7 for Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)
2. ESET NOD32 Antivirus / Smart Security 3 & 4 for Win XP/2000/Vista/Win 7 (32/64-bit)
The updates can be installed into any location, including removable media (definitions are portable).
Warning: Those who - for some reason - need both sets of definitions should make sure they install each set into a separate directory !
Note: no changes will be made to the registry during installation.
When installation has completed, the update source - referred to by ESET as 'update server' - should be properly set within the ESET configuration panel prior to updating the software (please refer to ESET Help file). The product can then be updated offline from that location.
Configure your ESET product:
ESET NOD 32 v3.0/4.0
- Go to Control Center, Update modules, NOD 32 Update
- Click Servers, add C:\Update as new server and click accept/ok (assuming definitions are installed into C:\Update)
- Close all opened windows and Update ESET NOD 32 from tray icon
ESET Smart Security v3.0/4.0
- Toggle to display Advanced mode
- Go to Setup, choose Advanced setup
- Go to Update, right to the field 'Update server', click Edit
- Under Update servers, add C:\Update as new server, click Add and OK (assuming definitions are installed into C:\Update)
- Close all opened windows and Update ESET Smart Security from tray icon
Released: 2010-02-12 11:04
OS: any Windows platform (32/64 bits)
Applies to: any ESET product
Language: neutral (english installer)
Download (61 MB)