Absolute HTML Compressor is an easy-to-use tool that optimizes HTML files to reduce their size. Compressed pages appear in browsers without any changes. You can specify various optimization options, compress individual files or entire folders.
Absolute HTML Compressor is an award-winning tool that optimizes HTML files so that their size reduces. The program doesn't corrupt most HTML files unlike other optimizers.
You can read about features of the product, download Absolute HTML Compressor. The program is freeware.
If you have any questions, suggestions or bug reports feel free to send them to email@example.com
If you need to analyze web server log files we recommend you to try out WebLog Expert Lite - completely free easy-to-use log analyzer.
- works under Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP operating system (or higher);
- compressed documents are displayed in browsers unchanged; scripts and preformatted text are preserved;
- you can compress individual files or entire folders;
- backup files may be created;
- the program supports command line mode;
- you can specify various options of the program:
- merge lines;
- remove unnecessary whitespace characters;
- remove unnecessary quotation marks. For example,
- <table BORDER="0" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0" align="center"> will be converted to
- <table BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 align=center>;
- replace some tags with the short ones - replace STRIKE tags with S, STRONG with B and EM with I
- remove HTML comments. The comments within the scripts and styles aren't removed;
- remove <!DOCTYPE ...> tags;
- remove meta tags. You can specify names of the meta tags to be removed.