Pazera Free Video to iPod Converter is an absolutely free application which converts the most popular video files (AVI, MPEG, MP4, FLV, MOV and other) into iPod / iPhone / Apple TV videos (MP4, MOV). You can also extract audio tracks from video files to MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF format.
The application allows you to convert full movie or selected range only. You can limit output file size and set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video bitrate, fps, resolution, sampling frequency and other.
The Pazera Free Video to iPod Converter interface is very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window, select proper profile from list, and click the CONVERT button. If the video quality is poor, increase video bitrate.
The most important features:
- Conversion from AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MPG, WMV, ASF, MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, VOB, VCD DAT to MP4, MOV, MP3, WAV, AAC or AIFF.
- Predefined profiles for iPod, iPhone and Apple TV.
- Large number of options.
- Saving and restoring encoder settings.
- Don't need any installation. Just extract ZIP archive and click videotoipod.exe.
- Portability. This program can be run from portable devices.
- Supported languages: english, polish.
- 100% freeware! - for commercial and non-commercial use. No limitations, no adware, no spyware.