MP4 files are commonly used in mobile players and other devices (iPod, iPhone, PSP), but they are not supported by Windows Media Player and other popular media players. To display MP4 video you need to convert that file into more reliable format, such as AVI or MPG.
The application allows you to set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution and other.
The Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click CONVERT button.
The most important features of the Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter :
- Conversion from MP4, M4V and MP4V to AVI or MPG.
- Decoding the most important audio and video codecs used in MP4 files: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, AAC, MP3, MP2, MPEG-1 Audio Layer 1 etc.
- Supported video codecs: XviD, DivX 3, H.264, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG).
- Supported audio codecs: MP3 (Lame), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA.
- Generating video files compatible with the MPEG-1 / MPEG-2 standard.
- 2-pass encoding which will improve the video qaulity.
- Don't need any installation. Just extract ZIP archive and click mp4toavi.exe.
- Portability. This program can be run from portable devices.
- Supported languages: english, polish.
- 100% freeware! - for commercial and non-commercial use. No limitations, no adware, no spyware.