Not to overwrite the original file data, we recommend to download it in the other drive than the drive where the files you want to recover exist. When you get "Runtime Error" on scanning drive, try "debug version".
DataRecovery is freeware and written by TOKIWA to undelete accidentally deleted files even from recycle bin. But DataRecovery doesn't assure that all files deleted can be recovered successfully.It mostly depends on your system/configuration and we can't support each of all those varieties.
Compatible operating systems
- FAT12,FAT16,FAT32,NTFS undeletion
- undelete NTFS compressed files
- undelete EFS encrypted files
- wipe out deleted files never to be recovered again
- runnable from floppy disk
- search by partial string in the file name
- undelete whole files in a directory
- undelete multiple files by selecting them with Shift/Ctrl key
- sort items displayed by clicking column headers
- neither installation nor DLLs is needed
- Windows Vista supported