The freeware Largest Files Finder finds the 100 largest files on your hard disk or within multiple subdirectories. Once you start Largest Files Finder, the software automatically scans your hard drive and shows you the top 100 biggest files on your hard disk. For each file you see the following information in the top 100 largest files list: file name, full folder path, file size and date of last change. If you need more free disk space, simply run that freeware and see what files can be deleted to get more free disk space.
Furthermore you can select another drive or a directory if you want. The file finder software starts automatically to scan your selected hard disk or folder. Largest Files Finder only needs 60 seconds for a complete 200 GB disk scan.
- doesn't require installation
- doesn't require runtime modules
- doesn't write to the registry
- doesn't modify files outside of its own directories
- isn't adware
- Windows Vista, XP, 2000, 2003, NT
- only 0.3 MB free disk space